Over the Platinum Jubilee bank holiday weekend our stores will be operating with amended opening hours. Check out the opening times for your local Evapo store below to make sure you can pop in and stock up on all the e-liquids and coils you need!
Evapo stores bank holiday opening hours
Our standalone high street vape shops will be operating with the following opening times over the Jubilee bank holiday weekend:
- Spring bank holiday Thursday June 2nd – usual opening time – 6pm
- Platinum Jubilee bank holiday Friday June 3rd – usual opening time – 6pm
- Saturday June 4th – usual opening hours
- Sunday June 5th – usual opening hours
The following stores have slightly different opening hours on June 2nd & 3rd:
- Gloucester & High Wycombe – 10am – 5pm both days
- Guildford – 10am – 5:30pm both days
Shopping centre stores
Those stores which are located within a shopping centre will be opening in line with the centre’s opening times;
- Evapo Ashford – located in the County Square Shopping Centre
- Evapo Dartford – located in the Orchards Shopping Centre
- Evapo Hammersmith – located in the Broadway Shopping Centre
- Evapo Hemel Hempstead – located in the Marlowes Shopping Centre
- Evapo Portsmouth – located in the Cascades Shopping Centre
- Evapo Southampton – located in the Marlands Shopping Centre
- Evapo Thanet – located in the Westwood Cross Shopping Centre
Follow the links above to find the opening times for the shopping centre your local Evapo store is located in.
Our customer service facilities will be closed from Thursday June 2nd – Sunday June 5th. If you need to contact us you can still do so by sending an email, leaving a voicemail or Facebook message and we will get back to you as soon as possible once our services resume on Monday 6th.
If you can’t make it in to your local Evapo store our full range of products are also available through our online vape store. We offer numerous delivery options to help you find the one best suited to you, including next working day, Saturday service, and Click & Collect to over 4,500 HubBox collection points in local businesses.
Please bear in mind that both Thursday June 2nd and Friday June 3rd are bank holidays and so delivery services will not be operating on these days. If you need to receive your order by a certain day, please check below to see the last ordering times for delivery before the Platinum Jubilee weekend.
Standard First Class delivery
Order before 5pm on Friday 27th May for delivery before the bank holiday weekend.
Next working day delivery
Order before 5pm on Tuesday 31st May for delivery before the bank holiday weekend.
Select our premium Saturday delivery service and order before 5pm on Wednesday 1st June for delivery on Saturday 4th June.
Orders placed after 5pm on Wednesday 1st June will be dispatched on Monday 6th June when our services resume.
We hope you have a lovely bank holiday weekend!