Designed by Justin, Geekvape GM, along with the chief designer of Heatvape Invader mini, the Aegis is a legendary TC box mod that runs up to 100 W with a single 18650 or 26650 battery and fires as low as 0.05 ohm. It is designed to be waterproof, shockproof and dust-proof by adopting advanced LSR injection moulding technology.
Chip - It uses one of the most advanced chip featuring the real rated power and instantaneous firing (0.015 seconds).
Shockproof - It is the most robust vape mod (MIL STD 810G-516.6 military grade shockproof), no need to worry about getting scratched, soiled or broken by accident anymore.
Waterproof - IP67 waterproof, friendly for beach, fishing, swimming, boating, kayaking, and water park activities.
Dust-proof - Dust-proof (IP67), able to withstand dirty environments and can be easily cleaned.
Batteries - It supports both 18650 and 26650 (sold separately)
- GeekVape Aegis mod
- 18650 battery adaptor
- Silicone film and spare screws
- User manual
- Maximum power output: 100 W
- Output mode: Adjustable - VW / VPC / TC / TCR / Bypass
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 3 ohm
- Temperature range: 100 - 315 oC (200 - 600 oF)
- Instantaneous firing: 0.015 seconds
- Material: Aluminium, zinc alloy and silicone
- Dimensions: 37.8 x 46.8 x 88 mm
- Battery compatibility: 18650 / 26650
- Battery low voltage warning: 3.3 V (+/- 0.1 V)
- PCBA temperature safety shutoff 85 oC
- Maximum firing duration: 10 seconds
- Maximum voltage: 9 V (+/- 0.1 V)
- Operating temperature: -40 - + 80 oC
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.
Free delivery above £40 (learn more)
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £40
- orders placed before 3:00 pm Monday to Friday are dispatched same day except during bank holidays
- orders placed after 3:00 pm or at weekends are dispatched the following working day
Quality Guarantee (learn more)
Evapo are dedicated to bringing you products of the highest quality from around the world from all of the leading brands.
In the unlikely that you do run into problems we are always here for you - just head over to to our help page to see find out more about how we can help, product guarantees and returns.