The GeekVape Aegis Legend mod is a stylish box mod that is designed to be water and shock resistant, the beast is now back and compatible with dual 18650 batteries (sold separately) powered by the new AS chipset that releases up to 200 W output. This is a second-to-none choice for those who are looking for a durable box mod with extreme power and portability.
- Advanced AS chipset powers up to 200 W
- Coloured display screen
- IP67 Waterproof, shock resistant and dust proof
- GeekVape Aegis Legend mod
- USB cable
- Spare rubber seals
- User manual
- Mod dimensions: 90.5 mm (height) x 58.5 mm (width) x 30.6 mm (depth)
- Output wattage range: 1 W - 200 W
- Temperature range: 100 c - 315 c / 200 f - 600 f
- 5 Output modes (VW / VPC / TC / TCR / BYPASS)
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 3.0 ohm
- Six different materials (Stainless steel, LSR silicone, leather, die-cast aluminium, die-cast zinc alloy & 40 hrc carbon steel.
- IP67 Waterproof (Up to 30 minutes at 1 metre depth)
- Upgradeable firmware
- Battery venting holes
- 510 connector
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.