The VOOPOO Too offers the option to switch between single and dual battery use. The kit includes a black UFORCE tank and two 0.4 ohm coils.
- Ultra-fast 10 millisecond firing speed
- Up to 180 W power output (dual battery)
- Up to 80 W power output (single battery)
- Soft mode for high wattage vaping - delivering great taste and prolonging the life of your coils
- Gene.Fan chip delivers accurate wattage and temperature
- Stylish CNC processed finish to the main body
- Multiple protections - reverse charging, short circuit, over time, over temperature, over output current, over charge and over discharge
- 510 connector
- Firmware upgrades via USB
- Dual-sided removable battery doors
Powered by 1 or 2 18650 batteries (sold separately)
VOOPOO Too technical specifications
- Power range: 5 - 80 W (single battery), 5 - 180 W (dual battery)
- Output voltage: 0 - 8.5 V
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 3 ohm (power mode), 0.05 - 1 ohm (temperature control mode)
- Temperature range: 100 - 315 o F / 200 - 600 o C
- Weight: 192 g
- Materials: zinc alloy & aluminium alloy
- Dimensions: 88 x 33 x 54 mm
VOOPOO UFORCE tank specifications
- Precise OCC head
- Upgraded venting system
- Triple balanced inhale system
- 510 thread
- 24 mm diameter
- UFORCE U2 coils - 0.4 ohm dual coils. 40 - 80 W (optimum 55 - 65 W)
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.