Combining classic elements with a modern design, the Sigelei Snowwolf Mfeng UX features a decorative grill, 200 watts of adjustable power, an Insta-fire rate of 0.005s and a slim firing button. Powered by 2 x 18650 (sold separately)
- Up to 200 watts power output
- Child lock function
- 1.3 '' TFT display
- Adjustable brightness
- Decorative grill made with electro etching
- Insta-fire rate of 0.0005s
- Integrated chipset
- Built-in protections (burn, over time, over charge, no load, low resistance, ESD circuit, short circuit & low power)
- Sigelei Snowwolf Mfeng UX mod
- Sigelei MFeng UX tank
- WF-M 0.13 resistance coil (1 x pre-installed, 50 - 120 W)
- Spare WF-M 0.13 resistance coil (50 - 90 W recommended)
- Spare glass tube
- Spare o-rings
- USB cable
- Mod dimensions: 91.5 mm (height) x 49 mm (width) x 30 mm (depth)
- Mod material: Zinc Alloy
- Wattage range: 5.0 - 200 W
- Temperature range: 100 - 300 C / 200 - 570 F
- Voltage input: 6.4 - 8.4 V
- Voltage output: 1.0 - 7.5 V
- Battery support: 2 x 18650 (sold separately)
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 3.0 ohm resistance
- Tank dimensions: 46 mm (height) x 28 mm (diameter)
- Tank material: SUS303
- Top filling
- Adjustable bottom airflow
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.