Introducing the all new Aspire Revvo tank, a truly 'out of this world' design with an innovative, revolutionary, new type of coil - the ARC 'Aspire Radial Coil'. The 24 mm tank comes has an adjustable top airflow construction and a special spring-loaded filling tube.
- Easy filling - In the centre of the tank, accessible directly through the mouthpiece, sits a spring loaded filling tube. The spring of the tube is soft enough to allow even slight pressure from almost any type of bottle/glass dropper to open it, but strong enough to create a leakproof seal when released after filling.
- Airflow - The Revvo has a fully adjustable top airflow by way of 3 airflow slots. The air is drawn down over and around the radial coil maximizing the vapour and flavour delivered through the mouthpiece for the most satisfying vape experience.
- ARC coils - horizontal 'stove-top' design with increased coil surface area for enhanced flavour and greater vapour production
- Simple coil replacement - Simply unscrew the mouthpiece/top-cap, unscrew the coil mounting screw, remove the used coil, drop another coil over the filling tube, ensure that it is sitting flush with the body of the tank around all sides, screw on the coil mounting screw and the mouthpiece/top-cap and that's it! It can even be changed with e-liquid still in the tank.
- Protective cap - It is recommended to close the airflow slots and to use the provided protective cap when travelling or when the tank is not in use to avoid leakage and prevent dust and dirt from entering the top chamber.
- Aspire Revvo tank (EU edition)
- 2 x Aspire Revvo ARC coils (one pre-installed)
- Glass tube
- Protective silicone cap
- User manual
Aspire Revvo tank technical specifications
- Dimensions: 41 mm (height) x 24 mm (diameter)
- Material: Pyrex glass
- Capacity: 2ml
Revvo ARC coil specifications
- Resistance: 0.1 - 0.16 ohm
- Wire: Kanthal
- Recommended wattage: 50 - 100 W (optimum 80 - 85 W)