Vandy Vape Kylin RTA designed by Mike Vapes
The Kylin RTA features a top fill system, adjustable airflow, juice flow control, a 6 ml conversion kit, and a spectacularly unique build deck. Constructed out of stainless steel with a glass tank section, the Kylin can be increased in volume with the included tank conversion kit to keep you vaping longer in between tank refills. Adjustable airflow is located at the base of the unit and features a knurled ring for an easier grip and less slippage. The unique build deck features a one of a kind design and is a new take on a postless build deck concept.
- A plethora of airflow holes, side and bottom to direct air centrally at the coil for excellent flavour
- Avallable for use in both single and dual coil
- Includes 6 ml chimney and pyrex glass
- Utilizes popular wide Bore Drip Tip
- 1 x Kylin RTA 2ml
- 1 x Replacement glass tube
- 4 x Spare O-rings
- 1 x 6 ml conversion kit
- 8 x Spare screws
- 1 x 6 ml glass tube
- 1 x Chimney extension tube
- 1 x 510 drip tip adaptor
- 1 x Allen key
- 1 x Large wide bore drip tip (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Medium wide bore drip tip
- 1 x Small wide bore drip tip
- Capacity: 2.0 ml / 6.0 ml with extension glass & chimney
- Drip tip height: 17.5 mm
- Drip Tip diameter: 16 mm
- Height: 48 / 36 mm (thread and drip tip excluded)
- Outside Diameter: 26 mm
- Base Diameter: 24 mm
- Resistance: DIY
- Weight: 180 g
- Connection threading: 510
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.
Free delivery above £40 (learn more)
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £40
- orders placed before 3:00 pm Monday to Friday are dispatched same day except during bank holidays
- orders placed after 3:00 pm or at weekends are dispatched the following working day
Quality Guarantee (learn more)
Evapo are dedicated to bringing you products of the highest quality from around the world from all of the leading brands.
In the unlikely that you do run into problems we are always here for you - just head over to to our help page to see find out more about how we can help, product guarantees and returns.