The Drop RDA is a rebuildable dripping atomizer by Digiflavour designed in collaboration with The Vapor Chronicles. The Drop RDA features a dual post build deck with four large post holes supported by a large amount of build space with open access. This allows for easy coil placement and coil trimming.
The design of this build deck allows for installation of easy and varied builds for an incredible and diverse vaping experience. The deep juice well allows for convenient and leak resistant dripping access. The Drop RDA features a conical shaped locking top cap for precision airflow. The Drop RDA features a stepped airflow design with multiple airflow holes on each side of the RDA. Two different sized 810 drip tips and a 510 drip tip adaptor are included. A bottom feeding squonker pin is also included for squonk / bottom feeding mods.
- Digiflavor Drop RDA
- 810 drip tip
- 510 drip tip Adaptor
- BF squonker pin
- Set of Spare O-rings and screws
Features and specifications
- Dimensions: 1-1/2" x 15/16" (Including drip tip and threads)
- 24 mm diameter
- Gold-plated 510 contact pin
- Dual post build deck with four large post holes
- Easy coil placement
- Maximum build space with open access
- Removable gold-plated positive and negative posts
- Deep juice well
- Leak resistant dripping access
- Stepped airflow design
- Conical-shaped locking top cap for precision airflow
- Includes two different sized 810 drip tips
- Includes 510 drip tip adaptor
- Includes bottom feeding squonker pin for squonk / bottom feeding mods
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.
Free delivery above £40 (learn more)
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £40
- orders placed before 3:00 pm Monday to Friday are dispatched same day except during bank holidays
- orders placed after 3:00 pm or at weekends are dispatched the following working day
Quality Guarantee (learn more)
Evapo are dedicated to bringing you products of the highest quality from around the world from all of the leading brands.
In the unlikely that you do run into problems we are always here for you - just head over to to our help page to see find out more about how we can help, product guarantees and returns.