The VOOPOO DRAG 2 with FIT Fitness/Intelligence/Technology. FIT more than you have ever expected - a new generation of DRAG. It is more than higher output and better using experience. DRAG 2, is here to FIT your hand, your atomizer and your vaping life.
- Introducing FIT - VOOPOO's vision has always been to create the device that is of high performance, long endurance and best protection for vapers. FIT is a mode that can protect tanks with its intelligent matches of FIT 1/2/3
- FIT your security - innovative GENE.FIT chip inside. 15 months spent in R&D, 11M data mining of GENE chips, 161 tanks tested. The GENE.FIT is secured by a V0 class fireproofing bridge to block dust, liquid or burnout
- FIT your hand - DRAG 2 employs new deists to precisely fit your hands with elegantly rounded corners and shaping
- FIT your taste - DRAG 2 employs solid finishing with a coloured resin plate
- FIT your travels - 1/4 lighter than DRAG. The DRAG 2 mod is slimmer and 1/4 lighter than it's predecessor at 158g, making it more friendly for everyday use
- FIT 177W output - a 20W increase on the original DRAG
- 8 security protections - battery reverse, switch timeout, over temperature, output over-current, overcharge, over discharge, short circuit and balanced charging
Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (sold separately).
- VOOPOO DRAG 2 177W mod
- USB cable
- User manual
- Size: 88.3 x 51 x 26.5 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- Material: zinc alloy and resin
- Output range: 5 - 177 W
- OLED display screen
- Output voltage range: 0 - 7.5 V
- Working current: 0 - 40 A
- Working voltage: 6.4 - 8.5 V
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 5 ohm
- Temperature Range: 200 - 600 F / 100 - 315 C
- Thread: 510
- Upgradeable firmware
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.