Vandy Vape Pulse BF (bottom feed) 80W squonk mod / squonker with authentic Vandy Chip. A Tony B Project.
- 80 W regulated / adjustable wattage
- Rapid firing and precise output control
- 510 connector with creative leak-proof design
- Easy grip squonk bottle
- Powered by a single 18650 / 20700 battery (sold separately)
- Top grade Vandy Chip integrated circuit
- Multiple protections - overheating, open circuit, short circuit, over current, over time, low battery
- Operating modes - power, bypass, voltage adjustment, temperature control, user defined temperature control, user defined TC curve set, Ni, Ti
- Vandy Vape Pulse BF 80W box mod
- 8 ml squonk bottle
- USB cable
- User manual
- 18650 battery adaptor
- Dimensions: 62 mm (height) x 56 mm (width) x 27 mm (depth)
- Weight: 285 g
- Power range: 5 - 80 W
- Output voltage: 0.5 - 8.5 V
- Resistance range: 0.05 - 3 ohm (VW), 0.05 - 1.5 ohm (TC)
- Temperature range: 200 - 600 F, 100 - 315 C
- Leak proof 510 connector with multiple seals
- Replaceable panel with magnetic structure design
- 8 ml capacity easy drip juice bottle
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.