The UWELL Crown IV (Crown 4) box mod is a 200W mod with temperature control.
- Multiple operating modes (power, TCR and the new, innovative SS904 TC mode)
- Reliable performance and fast firing from the new UWELL PCBA
- The PCBA is equipped with conformal coating which has excellent anti-corrosive properties, protecting the core unit and prolonging the life of the mod
- Anti-leak design 510 connector to prevent e-liquid leaking into the mod
- The protruding Crown fire button give a much better feel
- The two stage anodization process on both sides makes the mod more durable and gives the colour stability
- Anti-slip and anti-wear silicone bottom protects your mod from sliding off of smooth surfaces
- Several safety features including low voltage, reverse battery, short circuit and temperature protection
Powered by 2 x 18650 batteries (sold separately).
- Uwell Crown IV box mod
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Dimensions: 84 mm (height) x 52.5 mm (width) x 25 mm (depth)
- Material: zinc alloy, polycarbonate and ABS
- Power range: 5 - 200 W
- Temperature range: 200 - 600 F / 100 - 315 C
- Weight: 169 g
- Resistance range: 0.1 - 3 ohm (VW) / 0.1 - 1 ohm (TC)
- Voltage range: 0.7 - 8.0 V
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.