The Geekvape GBOX squonker box mod is a stunning technology catering to squonk enthusiasts. Integrating a squonk-ready system with a high powered AS chipset and featuring real power output of up to 200 W with full temperature control and TCR adjustments. Features an ergonomic design with enlarged OLED display. The kit combines the powerful GBOX 200 W box mod with a Radar RDA to provide the ultimate auto-dripping experience.
Powered by two 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Up to 200 W power output
- Squonk ready system
- Enlarged and intuitive OLED display
- 8 ml squonk bottle
- Supports Ni200, Ti and SS
- Durable battery lock system
- Mico USB port passthrough capability
- Smart charging management
- Spring-loaded 510 connector
- Compatible with both 810 & 510 drip tips
- Flask liquid dispenser
The GeekVape Radar squonk RDA is a 24 mm rebuildable dripper atomizer with a BF (bottom feeding) pin, providing the ultimate auto-dripping experience. Together with an innovative build deck and optional 810 & 510 drip tips.
- GBOX squonk mod
- Radar RDA
- Radar RDA accessories pack
- GeekVape allen key
- Delrin drip tip
- 510 drip tip adaptor
- USB cable
- User manual
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.