Aspire is proud to announce the Feedlink Revvo Kit, an all new Aspire squonk mod with a slightly redesigned Revvo boost tank. Yes, it’s still the same out of this world Revvo tank with the awesome, innovative ARC coil but now coupled with a squonk mod, the Feedlink.
The Feedlink is a single 18650 battery (sold separately) bypass firing mod with all the quality and safety features you have come to expect from Aspire. It’s almost pistol grip feel makes it very ergonomic in the hand and easy to operate the squonk bottle and fire button with just one hand, an absolute joy to hold and use.
In addition to the Feedlink mod there is the newly designed bottom feeding Revvo boost Tank. Aspire had already broken the mould for a tank with its new, flat radial coil, and now it’s even easier to fill with a bottom feeding squonk pin! The tank itself comes in a TPD compliant 2 ml version, who needs any more capacity when just a squeeze of the squonk bottle will top up your tank, you don’t even have to put it down.
- Aspire Feedlink mod with silicone bottle
- Revvo Boost tank
- 2 x ARC radial coils (one pre-installed)
- Glass tube
- Spare O-rings
- User manual
- Warranty card
- Dimensions: 124 mm (height) x 48 mm (width) x 30 mm (depth)
- Tank capacity: 2 ml
- Silicone bottle capacity: 7 ml
- Output voltage: 3 - 4.2 V
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.