asMODus Minikin 2 180W touchscreen
The Minikin is back the all new Minikin 2! The Minikin 2 is powered by a GX-180-HT/UT chip which incorporates the same battery power saving capabilities as its predecessors but features a new wattage cap of 180 watts and touchscreen support.
The Minikin 2 utilizes newly updated firmware which displays the following information on its LED screen: Individual battery charge, resistance of the atomizers, volts being used to fire at desired wattage, a puff counter, the duration of the fire, and which mode you are in.
The Minikin 2 features a redesigned body that was designed to be exceptionally comfortable to hold. The asMODus logo has been re-positioned to the back of the device and the USB port has been moved the front of the device as the battery door has been remodeled to add magnetic closure. 15 vent holes have been added to the base of the device which allows for maximized heat dissipation.
Modes: W (variable wattage), Curve, Coil (Ni200, SS316, SS317, and Ti), TCR and TFR.
- Requires two 18650 sized batteries (sold separately)
- Touch screen type: Capacitive screen
- Wattage range: 5.0 - 180.0W
- Wattage range (TC Mode): 5.0 - 120.0W
- Atomizer ohm range: 0.1 - 2.5 ohm
- Max output voltage: 7.5V
- Peek output current: 45A
- Temperature control range: 212° - 572°F / 100°C - 300°C
- Charging parameters: DC 5V/1A
- Upgradable system
CAUTION: For advanced users only. Use at your own risk. Do not use without complete knowledge of how mods function. FIND OUT MORE
SAFETY AND LIABILITY INFORMATION FOR MECHANICAL MODS, RDAS, RDTAS AND DRIPPER PRODUCTS
These types of device are for use by advanced users with full experience of how mods operate. This includes a complete understanding of Ohm’s law, battery capabilities and the operation of RDAs and RDTAs.
They are potentially dangerous if used incorrectly and improper use could cause battery venting (where the battery becomes too hot and releases dangerous gas), fire or even an explosion.
- Never use mechanical mods with standard sub ohm tanks
- Never carry batteries around loose as other metal items such as coins or keys could create a short circuit.
- Never try to disassemble or alter a battery
- Never use damaged batteries or chargers
- Always use mod batteries with compatible products as recommended by the manufacturer
- Always dismantle your mod between vaping sessions, removing the battery
- Always store batteries safely in a non-conductive case
- Always charge on a safe, fireproof surface and never leave unattended
- Always use a compatible charger
- Always use batteries purchased from a trusted, reputable source
If you are in any doubt do not purchase these products but feel free to contact our team in store for advice.
Use entirely at your own risk. Evapo (Vapeshifters Limited) accept no responsibility for harm to individuals or damage to property caused by the improper use of vaping devices.
By purchasing these vaping devices from us you are agreeing to assume all liability associated with their use.
Free delivery above £40 (learn more)
FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £40
- orders placed before 3:00 pm Monday to Friday are dispatched same day except during bank holidays
- orders placed after 3:00 pm or at weekends are dispatched the following working day
Quality Guarantee (learn more)
Evapo are dedicated to bringing you products of the highest quality from around the world from all of the leading brands.
In the unlikely that you do run into problems we are always here for you - just head over to to our help page to see find out more about how we can help, product guarantees and returns.