All Evapo shops in tier 1, 2 and 3 areas in England and Gibraltar are open. In line with government guidance all shops in England's tier 4 (& alert level 4 in Wales) are temporarily closed other than for the collection of pre-paid Call & Collect orders from selected stores.
This holiday season we want to make sure that you can keep yourself in good supply of all your vaping essentials, as well as any Christmas presents you need. This post will outline the seasonal opening hours for our stores and Customer Service Hub, along with the online order cut off dates to receive your goods in time for Christmas.
Evapo stores seasonal opening hours
All of our Evapo high street stores will maintain their usual opening hours throughout December, right up until Christmas Eve on Thursday December 24th.
Our Christmas and New Year opening hours are as follows;
- Thursday 24th December 2020 (Christmas Eve) – Stores will open as usual and close at 5pm.
- Friday 25th December 2020 (Christmas Day) – All stores will be closed.
- Saturday 26th December 2020 (Boxing Day) – Stores will be open as usual.
- Sunday 27th December 2020 – Stores will be open for normal Sunday hours.
- Monday 28th December 2020 – Stores will be open on their Sunday hours.
- Thursday 31st December 2020 (New Year’s Eve) – Stores will open as usual and close at 5pm.
- Friday 1st January 2020 (New Year’s Day) – Stores will be open on their Sunday hours.
Our Evapo stores that are located in shopping centres or precincts will abide by the trading hours of their centre, if this includes your local store, following the link below to find out the seasonal trading hours.
- Evapo Ashford – Located in the County Square Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Dartford – Located in the Orchards Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Hammersmith – Located in the Broadway Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Portsmouth – Located in the Cascades Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Southampton – Located in the Marlands Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Thanet (Westwood Cross) - Located in the Westwood Cross Retail Park.
Customer Service Hub and Support Centre
Our Customer Service Hub and Support Centre will both be closed on Friday 25th December (Christmas Day), Monday 28th December, and Friday 1st January (New Year’s Day).
You are welcome to contact us via email, voicemail or social media on these days but please bear in mind that you may need to allow a little extra time for us to get back to you.
Christmas online orders
We want to help you ensure that any online orders you make this festive period arrive when you need them, whether they are Christmas presents or just a little treat for yourself! Take a look at our delivery cut off times to make sure that your order arrives in time for Christmas Day.
Orders on a Saturday delivery service will need to be placed before 3pm on Friday 18th December for delivery before Christmas.
Orders with our standard First Class delivery service will need to be placed before 3pm on Monday 21st December for delivery before Christmas.
Orders on a Next Working Day delivery service will need to be placed before 3pm on Wednesday 23rd December for delivery before Christmas.
We will not be offering a Next Working Day delivery service after 3 pm on Wednesday 23rd December 2020 until 9 am on Tuesday 29th December 2020.
Please allow a little extra time for delivery services over the Christmas period as there may be delays outside of our control due to an increase in postal activity.
Happy holidays from all of us here at Evapo!