Evapo Christmas Opening Hours
The festive period is just around the corner and your local Evapo store, as well as our online vape store, have a tonne of seasonal savings and gift ideas to help you show your vaping loved ones how much you care this Christmas.
We’ve put together this guide to our Christmas opening hours and delivery cut offs so that all of our customers can get their Christmas list fulfilled and have a nice new device, some tasty juice or an Evapo gift voucher waiting for them under the tree on Christmas day.
High Street Stores
All of our high street stores will maintain their usual opening hours throughout December, right up until Christmas Eve on December 24th.
The Christmas and New Year opening hours are as follows;
- Monday 24th December 2018 (Christmas Eve) – Stores will open as usual and close at 5pm.
- Tuesday 25th December 2018 (Christmas Day) – All stores will be closed.
- Wednesday 26th December 2018 (Boxing Day) Stores will be open 10am – 5pm.
- Monday 31st December 2018 (New Year’s Eve) – Stores will open as usual and close at 5pm.
- Tuesday 1st January 2019 (New Year’s Day) – Stores will be open 10am – 5pm.
Shopping Centre Vape Stores
Those of our stores which are located in shopping centre’s or precincts will follow the trading hours specific to their centre, if this is one of your local stores follow the link below to check when they will be opened to avoid disappointment.
- Evapo Ashford – Located in the County Square Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Dartford – Located in the Orchards Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Portsmouth – Located in the Cascades Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Southampton – Located in the Marlands Shopping Centre.
- Evapo Hammersmith – Located in the Broadway Shopping Centre.
Customer Service & Support Centre
Both our Customer Service and Support Centre will be closed on Tuesday 25th December 2018 (Christmas Day), Wednesday 26th December 2018 (Boxing Day) and Tuesday 1st January 2019 (New Year’s Day).
While we are closed you will still be able to get in contact via email, FaceBook message and voicemail, but please allow a little extra time for us to get back to you.
Online Order Cut Off Dates
If you are planning to stock up for the festive period or order any gifts from our online store, please consult the following delivery cut off times to ensure that your order arrives in time for Christmas Day.
Orders with a First Class delivery service need to be placed before 3pm on Thursday 20th December 2018 to ensure arrival before Christmas Day.
Order with a Next Day or Saturday delivery service need to be placed before 3pm on Friday 21st December 2018 to ensure arrival before Christmas Day.
We will not be offering Next Day delivery on orders placed after 3pm on Friday 21st of December 2018 until 9am on Thursday 27th of December.
Please allow a little extra time for delivery services over the Christmas period as there may be delays outside of our control due to an increase in postal activity.